All DIY Projects

Free Save the Date Templates | Photo Save the Date Calendar Cards

free calendar save the date

We have created these Free Calendar Save the Dates for every month of 2010, 2011, and 2012! We had a lot of fun making them and we hope you love them. The download also includes a fancy little envelope to make your Save the Dates super special. Download them. {They will take a bit to download because they are 300 dpi files}

Download 2010 and 2011 HERE
Download 2012 HERE

Supplies Needed:
Printer, we love the Epson Stylus Photo 1400
#10 Luxe Fino Cream Flat Cards 25 for $6.25
#10 Open End Luxe Fino Cream Envelopes 10 for $5.50
Stamp and Ink, or Brads and a 1/8 inch hole punch.

4×3 Photos (if you would like to attach an actual photo to the card)

Choose your favorite photo and print or trim to 4 inches by 3 inches and attach it to your Save the Date. You can go to your local photo lab or print them yourself on photo paper. (We have printed the image directly on the card.)

free photo save the date cards
Top image by Hugh Forte
Middle Image by Lane Dittoe
Bottom image by Mathieu Photography

Print out your cards. We used the Epson Stylus Photo 1400 and it’s amazing! Perfect for all of your wedding DIY projects.
We got our card stock and envelopes at Paper Source.
#10 Luxe Fino Cream Flat Cards 25 for $6.25
#10 Open End Luxe Fino Cream Envelopes 10 for $5.50

free save the date photo card

If you have access to any photo editing program, you can simply create a circle graphic to mark your date.

free calendar save the date

Another cute way to mark your date is with a stamp, we chose a heart. Stamp and ink from Michael’s. This is my personal favorite. Super sweet and adds a pop of color.

free save the date card

Although, the brads are super cute too. We found these little gems at Michael’s and used a 1/8 hole punch.

free save the date photo card
We hope you have fun with our Calendar Save the Dates. Please let us know what you think and let us know what you want to see next!
Download 2010 and 2011 HERE
Download 2012 HERE

433

Categories: All DIY Projects, DIY Printable Wedding Templates
Tags: , ,

Comments

1. 0. Sarah Backstrom says:

I couldn’t seem to get the link for the download to work. Am I just doing it wrong or is something wrong with the link? Thanks!!! :)

2. 0. Sherri says:

These are fantastic but the links for the envelope and the STD template don’t work :(

I will be checking back – you always have such fantastic stuff!

3. 0. weddingchicks says:

All fixed… sorry about that, hope you all enjoy.

4. 0. Lindsay says:

These are super cute! I have to do my Save the Dates very soon…wedding is this May! But when I open the file, it says Invalid Image…do you know what might be wrong? I’m sure it’s something I’m doing, I’ll try to play around with it to see what’s going on.

5. 0. Erin R. says:

WOW! Thank you SO, SO much. I was able to download successfully. I am looking forward to using these.

6. 0. Sondra H says:

Very cute! Love this design.

7. 0. Katie Neal Photo says:

I’m totally diggin this idea!!! Going to pass it on to my brides!

8. this is adorable

9. Sooo creative and SUPER Cute ! love them

10. these are great.. keep rock’n out the ideas…

11. 0. Jackie Wonders says:

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! the heart is my fave too :)

12. sooo cute! we’ll keep this in mind for our 2010 brides :)

13. 0. Joanna says:

What an awesome template?! I love it. Thanks!

14. 0. PROMISE TANGEMAN says:

LOVE THIS IDEA!!! Sooooo cute.

15. 0. chatti says:

this is just super cool. love these save the dates.

16. 0. Lauren says:

I LOVE these!!! Totally going to share with my readers! :)

17. 0. Jung Park says:

OMG i love these!! so simple and beautifully elegant at the same time!!

18. 0. calendarlover says:

Have a glance of your personalized calendar – make smile every day…Keep up the good work!

19. 0. zhing says:

great save the dates! :) can i kindly check what fonts are used in these templates?

20. 0. prairie girl says:

super cute! thanks for sharing these! However, I was wondering if you have these available at 300dpi (for printing purposes)? cheers!

21. 0. Jacquelyn says:

Cute and classic! So nice!

22. 0. Claire says:

I would love to know what fonts were used as well! So adorable!

23. 0. brooke bowland says:

so so so LOVE.

24. 0. Carol says:

Very clever and cute idea for dave the dates – I really like these!

25. 0. Nadege says:

I love this idea! I made save the date magnets and they came out really cute but our list just keeps getting longer. I’m going to use this cute DIY idea and send these out to the rest of our guest. LOVE it!

~Nadege

26. 0. weddingchicks says:

hi everyone! i made a big mistake, but it is now fixed. (: all files are sized properly at 300 dpi for printing. they will take a bit to download.

27. 0. Julia says:

Hello! These are so cute!

The November 2010 dates a little off. I would LOVE to use them though. Can someone take a look at it and fix it?

Thank you!!!

28. 0. weddingchicks says:

according to my calendar, november 1st is on a monday so i think it’s right. (:

29. 0. Kaitlyn says:

HI! Love these and am going to uses them for my september 2011 wedding. I see that the stamp is from michael’s, do you know what it is called? I can’t seem to find it on the site.

30. 0. kbscriv says:

Would it be too much trouble to ask which fonts were used? These are just adorable!

31. 0. Jen Lauren Grant says:

So I’m ABSoLutely going to use this – I’ve bought my cards from Paper Source and everything – HOWEVER the Nov. 2010 template seems to have a typo…. the 23rd & 24th are smushed together…. help please :)

32. 0. Theresa Hubbard says:

I love this idea! I plan on using it for our save the date- may 2011 wedding. Thank you so much!

33. 0. Leslie M. says:

This is really sweet, the brads are an awesome touch :)

34. 0. CiciBee says:

Do we know what fonts were used yet? I think this has been asked several times…ideas anyone? Thank you!

35. 0. Charis says:

Hello
    Just wanted to say thanks and I used them for our save the dates. You can view the finished product here! I love your website!

36. 0. Taylor McCarty says:

I loved this idea! I am totally using it! Thanks guys so much!

37. 0. Paul says:

The link doesn’t work, is it a broken Link?

Is their a new web address, or can you just email it to me?

Thanks

38. 0. Paul says:

nevermind, I just have a retarded computer

39. 0. carina says:

too cute!

40. 0. Paul says:

I was wondering if you might be able to help me out with the fonts? I am trying to create envelopes and would like to continue the same fonts?
    thanks

41. 0. Nae says:

Supperr cute! I downloaded it put can’t seem to pull it up. :( Maybe I don’t have the right program! Help! :)

42. 0. Kay says:

these are supercute, but where is the download link? Am I blind? TIA!!

43. 0. Kay says:

nevermind, found it. Thank you :)

44. 0. Amber says:

I LOVE these! I was wondering if I could get some ideas on how to incorporate a few more informative details for when I use these: Our names, the city the wedding will take place in, and our website url. Any advice????

45. 0. Katy Fry says:

I was just curious as to what the names of the fonts you used are. I want to use this for my save the date and make my own invitations, but I want it all to match. Thanks!

46. 0. Bethy says:

I cannot seem to find the correct program to open the zip file in. Any ideas for a PC user?
    Thank you!

47. 0. Mel says:

Hi There,
    I think these are amazing but I cant seem to download the file? Is it just me? Are you able to email it to me?
    Thanks so much! Love your stuff girls! Keep it up!
    x

48. 0. Julia says:

The bold font is EcuyerDAX, which is available for free. The cursive font is Feel Script, which is not free but Monterey BT (a very similar font) is free :)

49. 0. mickie wyatt says:

these are one of the most perfect save the date cards that match our theme but your link doesnt work or maybe im not doing it right? did anyone fig this out?

50. 0. Kara says:

These are so cute! I would love to use them but am not getting married until May 2012. Will you have 2012 templates when it gets closer? Thanks so much!

51. 0. Emily says:

I downloaded this and now I have no idea what to do :( Can someone please help me?? I can pull the images up but I have no idea how to add the photos and whatnot. Thanks so much in advance <3

52. 0. Nicole says:

These are fantastic! Thank you so much for making these available : )

53. 0. Brittiany says:

I’m with Emily… I love these and I can download the zip file and open the individual .jpg but what program do you use to edit them? (ie: insert a picture or add additional information like names and location) thanks again!!

54. 0. Erin S says:

Love love love! BUT i cant seem to figure out how to insert a photo on the MAC. Can anyone tell me how?

55. Thanks for the love ribbon suite! Could you please share what fonts you used? I found one that looks like the engraved font but I haven’t found a good script font that looks like the one you used. Thanks again for sharing!

56. 0. Christina says:

I also have a MAC and can’t figure out how to add a picture either =[
    Could someone e-mail How to add pictures for Dummies? Thanks!

57. 0. Abi Cole says:

Hi, Please could somebody help. When I upload the fab template it’s only a jpeg picture view and I can’t add or change anything. Can anybody help??

58. 0. Stephanie says:

Do you have printing guidelines for these? Whenever I try to resize the image and landscape it it still prints kind of squished.

59. 0. Taura says:

These are awesome! (and so is this entire site!) I’m excited to know that even though I’m working with a super tight budget I can still have really sute save the dates! Thanks so much :)

60. 0. Christel says:

Thank for the free template! This was a perfect fit for us…just printed out a finished sample and we love it!
    Some suggestions if you’re going to use it:
    I dragged the image into a doc on word, then added text boxes for more info. I dropped in a photo from iphoto (you can edit the photo to have a vintage look and match the calendar).
    Word also let me play around with the hue of the font you all provided, so instead of the golden taupe, the text is now a deep purple…a better fit for the style we have goin on.
    Thanks again wedding chicks!

61. 0. Sofia Peyiotis says:

I would really like to use the templates above to send it as an e-cards, is this ossible

62. 0. April says:

I LOVE these and plan on using them. I’ve used your advice on dragging it into word and adding my picture, but then how do i print them this size?

63. 0. Aleesha Allen says:

How did you print the image directly on the card?

64. 0. Stephanir says:

i love these.! but i’m having a 2012 wedding. is there any way you could tweak this and send me one for august 2012?!

65. 0. Tracy says:

I have successfully downloaded the files to my desktop, but when i try to open the file with microsoft task launcher or works it says the file may be corrupt. How can i load the imagine to something so i can print it???

66. 0. Amanda says:

How did you drag it to word. That is not working for me. Thanks!

67. 0. Kasandra says:

Nothing will load except for the top banner when I go to the next screen to download the template :(

68. 0. megan says:

I can’t seem to find the link for this download!

69. 0. Shannon says:

You do realize that you cannot do anything with these templates right? So what are we supposed to do once we have downloaded them…just look at them and think, wow these are nice, too bad I can’t use them???

70. 0. Camille Rojas says:

Where is the link to download? I cant seem to find.

71. 0. Erin says:

I love this save the date design – I’m not seeing the link for the download, however. I have seen it at the bottom of the article on other templates on this site. Can someone point me in the right direction or email me the link?

Thanks! Erin

72. 0. Renee Sturkey says:

I couldn’t seem to download the file. What kind of file is this?? This is a super cute save the date!!

73. 0. Pauline says:

I love these Save The Dates!!! However, the link doesn’t work, so I’m unable to download the template. Is there any way you can e-mail it to me? Thanks!

74. 0. Carina says:

Absolutely adorable idea for save the date cards. I am going to print them and add magnets to the back! Thank you :)

75. 0. Carina says:

It downloads as a .zip file which you then need to extract the .jpeg files from. I use WinZIP for this. Erin, in the first paragraph of the article it says “Download them here” – you need to click on the word “here” and the download starts automatically :) hope that helps!

76. 0. Lucy says:

I love these save the date cards but I’m getting married in 2012. Any chance you are going to make some more to cover 2012? Thanks

77. 0. Nadine B. says:

Can you do a 2012 templet for this?

78. 0. Nellie says:

Hello,

I absolutely love this Save the Date. The best I have seen. I would really like to use this for my Save the Dates. However, I successfully downloaded the file which started as a zip file and converted into a jpeg image. When I opened 4-2011 for my wedding, it sends me to a Window Photo Gallery page. I, however, cannot do anything with this template (i.e., I can’t upload a picture into the block and I can’t add the heart or circle). Am I missing a step? Your help would be greatly appreciated!!

79. 0. Renee S says:

Hi I’ve recently been engaged and was wondering if you will be updating the calender for these fab save the date cards? Because I plan to use these for my wedding but I’m getting married in 2012. Could you please get back to me. Thanks
    - Renee :)

80. 0. weddingchicks says:

we have JUST ADDED THE FILES for 2012! ENJOY! (:

81. 0. Dawn Harris says:

Thanks a b unch. I was able to download the 2010 template, but not the 2010/2011 template. It comes up as file not found. Am I the only one getting this?

82. 0. weddingchicks says:

i just fixed the link .. i broke it when i added 2012 .. sorry!

83. 0. Jasmine says:

I downloaded the 2012 calendar, but the July file has the year 2011 instead of 2012. Doesn’t seem like the other months have that issue. Help? Thanks!

84. 0. weddingchicks says:

re-uploading with july 2012! dang, that was the only one i left as 2011! ha!

85. 0. Denise says:

It downloads, but I can’t open it in word to insert a photo. also cannot seem to print it to size???

86. 0. Jenny Lange says:

Three things: 1) These are AMAZING. EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!
    2) How do I place our photo in the blank spot on the template? and 3) How do I print out the envelopes?

87. 0. Vali says:

I downloaded them but they did not have the picture as shown on the website

88. 0. Gina K says:

This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for!!!! Thank you so so so so much!!!

89. 0. Joanna says:

It is possible to get the font names used in this Save the Dates, I would love to use these and coordinate with some of our other wedding details!

90. 0. Aimee says:

figured out that the font for “Save the Date” can be found on Veer. It’s called feel script. Anyone know what the font is for the month and the year? I neeeeeed it!

91. 0. Sada says:

Hi there! Love these save the dates! How would I go about changing the color to a dark brown font since I am using a sepia tone picture? Do I have to do that in publisher?
    Love this site!!!!!!

92. 0. sweetangel8213 says:

the date for june 2012 is off by 1 day, the 1st should be a friday. May seems to be correct though. i’ll be checking back to see if this can be fixed! i would love to use these. so cute!!!

93. 0. Marie says:

This would be a great idea if it worked. What am I doing wrong?

94. 0. erica says:

did these and they were awesome!!! I posted pics and some helpful tips to help the average person. Here is the link to the page on my blog I used photo corners to attach the pictures. This way people could slip out the pic and have it as a keepsake. The corners added a pretty POP!
    hope this helps =)

95. 0. Mindy Rossignol says:

Hi!! I love these STD!! 2 of my 2011 brides want to use them , but after downloading they are blank…Can you help me??

96. 0. Emily says:

How did you guys get it to fit to the paper when printing? I’ve done it like three times and its way to big.. but none of the programs are allowing me to adjust the paper size…confused :x

97. 0. Jordan says:

i LOVE LOVE LOVE these templates! i love the simplicity and elegance of them. i have been looking EVERYWHERE for a save the date like these and nothing and then i came across these and its a FREE template!!! Thanks so much!

i do have one question, however, i got it to save but i cannot print it to save my life???? when i go to print, its too big :( any suggestions or solutions????

thanks so much

Jordan

98. 0. Kelly says:

I love this site! Can you help me? I am unable to download the templates.

Thanks.

99. 0. Anna says:

Found these just perfect but when I downloaded them I just got up blank cards :-(

100. 0. Kaytee says:

I LOVE these, they are so adorable but June 2012 is wrong my wedding is June 30th 2012 it shows that date is a Sunday when it is a Saturday.

1. [...] And finally a Save the Date download!  Aren’t these super cute!!! Check it out here! [...]

2. [...] 26, 2010 at 8:11 pm (News) The Wedding Chicks offers the most fabulous DIY ideas and [...]

3. [...] was one from our test run. We used the Epic 6 Lifestlyle Letterpress kit to make them at home using this as our inspiration. We didn’t want to just print our save the dates on our printer, and I [...]

4. [...] – Calendarios Save-the-Date March15 Cortesía de The Wedding Chicks puedes imprimir estas tarjetas y editarlas a tus gustos. Usa tu foto favorita y envíala para que [...]

5. [...] I previous “created” aka… “modified” a Save the Date from the Wedding Chicks. They have great FREE templates for wedding invitations, menus, table numbers, etc. And did I [...]

6. [...] 4. The Wedding Chicks: Photo Save the Date Calendar Cards [...]

7. [...] also includes a fancy little envelope to make your Save the Dates super special. Go to their site here to download them and have fun looking around while you are there . Share and [...]

8. [...] Remember our Save the Dates that I blogged about here? Remember that gorgeous template that I used from Wedding Chicks here? [...]

9. [...] all of you who are in love with our Free Wedding Save The Dates, we have just added 2012 for you. The download also includes a fancy little envelope to make your [...]

10. [...] Nov How adorable are these save-the-date ideas from the Wedding Chicks?! I love the idea of the calendar for the month of the wedding – perfect for busy guests to [...]

11. [...] The free template along with other cool freebies is available HERE. [...]

12. [...] If you’re really creative, try downloading the template into publisher or indesign so that you can add your own picture and change things around. I’m changing the size of the save-the-dates so that they will fit into a cheaper envelope size, since the size they feature seems to be a little pricey.  Let me know what you think!  Here is the original website: http://www.weddingchicks.com/wedding-chicks/diy-templates/18262/free-photo-calendar-save-the-date-ca… [...]

13. [...] a great way to use all those beautiful engagement photos.  All the instructions are found on the Wedding Chicks website; all you need is minor working knowledge of Photoshop, a printer and your favourite engagement [...]

14. [...] wanted to point out the card below to any planning brides out there who might be looking for a DIY, customizable Save the Date.  I recognized it right away because I’ve seen it before on one of my favorite wedding blogs [...]

15. 0. Save the Date « says:

[...] girls over at The Wedding Chicks and are available for 2011 and 2012.  Check out the step by step download directions and suggestions for making them your own.  (photo via the wedding [...]

16. [...] and printed them using my parents’ printer. We also made our own Save the Dates by using a template from The Wedding Chicks website. We printed them at [...]

17. [...] Keith and I were able to put together the below design (with some initial template guidance from Wedding Chicks and photography from our amazing Molly Anne) and send it off to my mom who printed and placed [...]

18. [...] här fina korten  finns gratis här hos weddingchiks. Det blir jättefint om man som på bilden ovan köper en liten stämpel för att markera vilket [...]