All DIY Projects

Benign Objects DIY Freebie

CD wedding template

Remember Rachel from Benign Objects? If you do not she is responsible for providing you with that amazing handkerchief DIY.

She also deigned this spectacular holiday DIY . Since the holidays are over, Rachel was incredibly sweet to design it for you without the holiday wording so you can use it for some wedding DIY love.

You can download the deer labels, cd jewel case template along with the heart stickers by clicking here.

You can see more how Rachel used these crafty designs here.

Heart Wedding Stickers

pill box templates

Jar Labels

Categories: All DIY Projects, DIY Printable Wedding Templates
Tags: , ,

Comments

1. 0. Cam says:

WOW!! I’m new to this blog so after this comment I’m clicking on her previous freebie that she gave to WC readers! This design kicks serious a *#! Thanks for posting

2. 0. Feuza says:

love the cd cover idea~
    as well as tags~

3. 0. Slickbyrd says:

omg those teabags are darling. thank you for the download link!

4. 0. Jackie Wonders says:

LOVE it! using it for something :)

5. 0. Rebecca says:

So sweet! I love it.

6. 0. Courtney says:

I just love this template – homemade is the way to go and this packaging is the perfect final touch.

Thank You for sharing!

7. 0. Michael Costa says:

Tea & deer! Great choices for this season.

8. 0. Britt says:

Your graphics are so cute! they kind of remind me of the heritage line at forever 21!!

9. 0. Vera D. says:

I love this work, and I really dig Benign Objects’ blog! I’m a fan!

10. This is absolutely stunning!!!

11. She is so amazing, and of course these are no different. Love them *sigh*.

12. Super cute!!!!!

13. 0. Lizzy says:

Hi, I live in the cities too!
    Thank you for your generosity!
    Your items are lovely.

14. 0. tinnitus miracle says:

Each assumptions are wrong.The buyer feedback is overwhelmingly good.
    It is surely an e-book which you can download in a quantity of minutes and
    start out utilizing these days.No doubt, a
    lot of of us wish that we could just swallow an elixir to
    make the symptoms disappear.A lot of individuals report dramatic symptom reduction in as tiny as two weeks
    from beginning the procedure, and numerous report elimination of symptoms in as
    little as two to three months.It will take some work, but realizing the
    target of tinnitus freedom puts that work into
    right viewpoint.Each step is clearly laid out in a very understandable manner.
    Coleman is effectively conscious of that, and he is not professing to have a single up his sleeve.

15. Attractive section of content. I simply stumbled upon
    your website and in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact enjoyed
    account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing on your feeds or even I success you get admission to consistently rapidly.

16. I’ve been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you
    did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.