All DIY Projects

Bridal Shower Recipe Cards Template

Bridal Shower Do It Yourself

Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower, a party or whenever. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.

This Do It Yourself Bridal Shower Recipe Cards Template can build up a little repertoire of yummy recipes at your bridal shower or in your kitchen.

Supplies:
1. Paper Cutter $49.99
2. 8.5 x 11 Cover Stock from $3.75
3. Dots Medium Box $6.50
4. XYRON Sticker Making Machine $10.99

diy bridalshower recipe cards

Steps:
1. Print out the recipe card templates here. They are printed on front and back so be sure to make a test print on regular paper so you don’t waste your card stock.
a. Trim 3/4 of an inch from the top and bottom.
b. Trim 1/4 of an inch from the left and right.
c. Now cut in half both ways. You will be left with 4 recipe cards that are 4 inches wide and 4.75 inches tall.

cute recipe cards

2. Cut 6 more blank cards at 4 inches wide and 4.75 inches tall to use for the dividing tabs.

diy bridal recipe cards

3. Print out the tabs file which is called tabs.jpg
a. Trim the width to your liking and trim the height so your words are on the bottom half of the card stock and you are left with a 1 inch tall tab.
b. Place your tab face up in the XYRON and pull the adhesive roll from the bottom and tear.
c. Smooth the adhesive with your fingers and remove the top portion, then the white backing.
d. Place the adhesive onto your 4 x 4.75 card and fold it in half on itself making sure it’s attached to the blank card. The tab should be attached to the short side of the card.

diy recipe cards
4. Place your tabs and your recipe cards in the box and viola! Your own recipe box to fill with your favorite recipes!

diy bridal shower ideas

Categories: All DIY Projects, DIY Printable Wedding Templates
Tags: ,

Comments

1. 0. Joanna says:

What a wonderful idea?! I will keep this on in my book for future parties. :)

2. 0. Alison Driscoll says:

Such a great idea! I like the thought of having recipes at hand (and looking cute); email printouts are so ugly!

3. 0. Catie Ronquillo says:

Love this! Great for anyone crafty. :)

4. 0. Erin Cady says:

One of my favorite shower gifts was from my mom. She sent out blank recipe cards out to friends and family with addressed& postage paid envelopes asking them to send me their favorite recipes to start my own collection. For weeks I received all these great letters in the mail with recipes and stories and then my mom gave me this great album at the shower to hold all my recipes. I have the most meaningful and fun cookbook ever! :)

5. 0. moraima says:

oh i wish i was getting married, again! :-) so many cute and originals ideas these days, and sooo many resources. not like my time. And i was a 2000 bride, ya’ know a Millenium bride. At least i get to photograph weddings, so i can experience many many weddings :-D
    Great article and i loooove the sticker making machine!!!

6. 0. Merci New York says:

oooh! Absolutely amazing! I’m DIY’ing this over the holidays. Hmm, maybe I’ll have to make two {and keep one for moi, of course}. Thanks, as always! xx!

7. 0. Sara says:

so cute! looks like a good amount of effort, but the final product is adorable. Someday… when I have the patience…. FABULOUS idea!

8. 0. Feuza says:

love this idea, these little details make such a difference, at least I notice these things when I attend events

9. 0. Jessie Emeric says:

I absolutely love all these!!! So lovely & sweet.

10. 0. Jennifer Eileen says:

Can I just say that the little sticker maker is absolutely fantastic! Definitely contemplating purchasing one. I’m certain I can find something to sticker label.

11. 0. Lisa Nelson says:

Fabulous WeddingChicks! What a great idea and great fun for the entire party. Thanks for sharing!

12. 0. Sandi says:

This is so cute! I am making it now.

13. 0. bridal girl says:

Very creative. I love the design. Hopefully those who are planning to use this type of design can put their favorite recipe.

14. 0. Kari says:

So cute!

15. 0. Leslie M. says:

Oh…this turned out just beautiful. I love this color combination as well. Terriffic work-isn’t that Baby Xyron machine incredible?

16. 0. Hillary says:

Hello, I am looking to print out the templates..but they aren’t printing out. It comes up as a gallery and wants to only print out 4×6. is there any way to get it to print?

17. 0. Kaitlyn says:

I’m sorry, but I don’t see where to download the template. How can I do that?

18. 0. Kaitlin Boles says:

These are perfect! I would love to have recipe cards for my bridal shower like these!

19. 0. Jo says:

I can’t get them to print. Please advise.

20. 0. Business Plan says:

Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to know a lot approximately this, like you wrote the book in
    it or something. I feel that you just can do with some % to power the message home a little bit, however other than that, that is great blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

21. 0. Isabel says:

Greate post. Keep posting such kind of info on your site.

Im really impressed by your site.
    Hey there, You have performed an incredible job. I will definitely digg it
    and individually suggest to my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.

22. 0. Vicki says:

Thank you for an amazing, timely idea!!!

23. 0. Police Chief says:

You can definitely see your skills in the article you write.
    The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention
    how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

24. 0. Kellie Hollister says:

This is exactly what I was looking for, as I’m planning for a bridal shower that is just this same theme! Thank you for sharing this wonderful Free printable.

25. 0. Minna says:

Nice replies in return of this question with solid arguments and describing the whole thing concerning that.

26. 0. Nicole says:

Thank you for this idea! My friend is going to love it, I’ve been looking for the perfect way to collate all the recipes she was given at her bridal shower.

Thank you!!

27. 0. Stacie Lott says:

I can’t seem to get them to print. I downloaded them but it won’t let me print them. Could anyone help?

1. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by weddingchicks: How do you like my DIY? http://tinyurl.com/yam2dec

2. [...] Laura, who was married this July – always a keen baker and lover of tradition I found this Recipe card DIY over on The Wedding Chicks and created it for her Bristol hen [...]

3. [...] | Drink Bar | Recipe Cards | Newlywed Cards | Invitation | Place Setting | Love Bingo | [...]

4. [...] sois-même pour y accueillir nos meilleures recette de cuisine! Pour les détails, c’est ici que ça se [...]

5. [...] découvrir sur Wedding Chicks [...]

6. [...] 1/2/3/4/5/6Related posts:DIY Wedding ShoesWedding Wednesday: The Non-White Bridal ClutchThe Father of the [...]