plumprettysugarrobes

Lace Wedding Jackets From Aire Barcelona

lace wedding jacket

Wedding Jackets can ad that little extra something to the overall statement of your wedding look. I adore Aire Barcelona’s ornate lace patterns and all the little extra touches. This would be a lovely addition to any dress if you where looking to add that vintage flair to your bridal style.

Wedding Jackets are perfect if you need to add sleeves to a dress for a short period of time or if the weather starts to coll down. A perfect way  to show off two looks in the same day. Stay tuned for some more great wedding jackets that will add that extra love to your wedding look.

lace wedding jackets

Ruffled Lace Wedding Jacket

Comments

1. So elegant and feminine. All of these are stunning.

2. 0. Ara Roselani says:

LOVE that last one. Great ideas!

3. 0. Ruth says:

So hard to choose a favorite one. They are so beautiful. And after visiting their website I also fell in love with their dresses.

4. 0. Michonne says:

Ohhhh…. I wish my wedding wasn’t so close. Had I known about these earlier…. These are absolutely stunning! Love them. Thanks for the eye candy :)

5. That last one is INCRED!

6. 0. Stefany silveira says:

OmG I LOOVe the first one… but my dress already have a lot of beading…check out demetriosbridal style 1345…let me know what you guys think

7. 0. Taylor says:

where would you buy these in the US?? i love them, i just dont know how to go about purchasing one.

thanks!

8. Wow! outstanding..great designs of wedding jackets. I am going to apply it to my gown too. Thanks for sharing.

Regards
    Stela

9. 0. julia lopez says:

STUNNING! Just beautiful and absolutely gorgeous!

10. 0. Kimberly says:

Where would I get one in the US?? I really want one of these!

11. 0. Kathy says:

Hello

Do you do wholesale to Canada???

12. 0. taiba says:

amazing if u looking to open in middle east u r well come

13. 0. Ni says:

I love aire Barcelona’s boleros!! Where can I buy one of the boleros from the pictures above?

14. 0. Donna says:

Love the ideas but patterns or links to patterns would have helped?

15. 0. Jasmine says:

Can anyone tell me where I can find the first lace jacket and how much it costs?

16. 0. Jasmine says:

Does anyone one know how much the first one costs? And where i can get it.

17. 0. Ruth Doyle says:

What a fabulous idea! So many churchs don’t allow strapless gowns-perfect overlay for that dress in the chuch. And can still have that dress the bride wants.

18. 0. Lily Tjezuva says:

I love love your lace jackets touch. I wonder if it would suit me or if there would be a chance to shop online for it.

Thank you!

19. 0. Claire says:

We are very interested in these wedding dress lace jackets. I was not able to find them on your site = help! thanks

20. 0. Isa Bermudez says:

Hi I’m very interested in buying one of these covers! Pls let me know where I can do that. Thank you!!

21. 0. sherry johnson says:

I live in Montgomery, al. Do you have any locations.

22. Where can I buy the jackets from they look beautiful

23. 0. andrea wyborn says:

i love, love, love your bridal jackets, where can i buy them? i live in the UK?

Hoping i can buy one or two!!

please help

24. I really love your site.. Excellent colors & theme. Did you create this site yourself?
    Please reply back as I’m attempting to create my very own site and would love to know where you got this
    from or what the theme is called. Thank you!

1. [...] Lace Wedding Jackets From Aire Barcelona Like this:LikeBe the first to like this post. Posted in Dress, Picture of the Day | Tagged aire barcelona, bridal, lace, lace wedding dress, picture of the day, wedding, wedding dress, wedding jackets [...]

2. [...] left: Lace jacket by Aire Barcelona, via Wedding Chicks Top right: Wanda Borges Bottom left: Dress – Lazaro, Beaux Arts Photographie via SMP Bottom [...]

3. [...] taken from: weddingchicks.com, shefinds.com, weddingsbylilly.com, 100layercake.com/blog, stylemepretty.com, [...]