Missouri Indie Wedding By Hawes Photography

Indie Wedding

Good Afternoon! I love a good glass of wine, so a wedding at a winery is right up my ally. The artistic Hawes Photography sent us this Vineyard Missouri Wedding. Julie and Tommy had a very casual yet hip wedding at Chandler Hill Winery in Defiance, MO. I love the artistic feeling the photos portray along with the exuberant amount of love that is flying out of each photo. A truly magical day!

Indie Wedding

MO vineyard wedding

MO indie wedding

Vineyard Wedding

I wanted to make sure you caught a glimpse at the ohh so stylish groomsman. They all have different funky ties on that some how make a cohesive look and feel. Another little detail I thought was great was they all appear to be wearing TOMS SHOES. If you read my post earlier it is a great earth friendly alternative.Love it.

Indie Groomsan

mo indie weddding

MO Vineyard Wedding

Adore the succulents, a great alternative to the traditional flower arrangement. Plus everyone can take them home as a perfect memento of the beautiful day.

mo vineyard wedding

MO vineyard wedding

Photography: Hawes Photography & Design

Comments

1. 0. Clover says:

these pictures are stunning…the love comes through the lens is such an unmistakable way….I feel like I am peeking into the intimate moments of a french film…
    Congratulations!!

2. 0. Char Norman says:

Extraordinary photos by Hawes Photography & Design!

3. 0. Increase Labito says:

It’s uncomfortable, but I ought to ask you something important. My liver is suffering, and the most awful thing is to keep on taking this blue pill… Nowadays I am much more concerned than a few years ago. Now, I’m worried to take it. Anyhow, it could be nice if there is a product for my wife also :)) So, I wish that you could advise me what to do. I believe that this question is essential not only for me but all adult men, and especially for my friends. The anonymous.

4. 0. website says:

As a net resource for organizations and technologies enthusiasts to adhere to the latest and best progress in Unified Communications, IP Telephony, Hosted Communications and VoIP.

5. 0. Etta says:

This isn”t hard, as wallpapers come in all types
    of different forms.

6. 0. wrist pedometers says:

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the thought of a user in his/her brain that
    how a user can know it. Therefore that’s why this article is amazing.
    Thanks!