plumprettysugarrobes

Sun Valley, Idaho Wedding by Hillary Maybery

Idaho Wedding

I am not sure if everyone knows this but, we are actually based out of Idaho. So, when Hillary Maybery sent us this Sun Valley wedding we were thrilled to post it. Especially since it reminded me of summer. Winter is fast approaching and the snow should be here any day.

Lydia and Luke’s wedding was filled with good friends, tasty food and tons of fun. Luke designed a drawing and had it put on skateboards for him and his groomsmen. hey offered a kids tables with watermelon, Crayola crayons, and butcher paper.  They opted for a catered BBQ by a local restaurant, Full Moon Catering, to keep it budget friendly, but offer delicious food! It looks like a wonderful time.

Blue Groomsman Ideas

blue groomsan ideas

hot pink and orange wedding ideas

Idaho Wedding

Idaho Wedding

Comments

1. 0. Jenna says:

I love this! My favorite part is the pickup trucks – I’m planning on using an old Chevy as my get-away car for my Northern Idaho wedding next summer. Any idea where the bridesmaid gowns are from? I’m hoping to use a similar orange color for my maids.
    Beautiful wedding!

2. 0. Andrea says:

Those shoes are so amazing that I’m getting the shopping itch just looking at them. What wonderful colors!

3. 0. Lydia Ramsey says:

Hi Jenna!
    The orange dresses are from Bridal Couture in Boise! I forget the style #, but the color is persimmon and were made out of taffeta. They fit the girls perfectly… we loved it! The pink dresses are from Vicoria’s Bridal Couture.. the color is American Beauty. Have fun planning your wedding!! xo

4. 0. Sondra H says:

I love the skateboards! I am planning to make one for my fiance for our wedding – awesome idea for all the guys!

5. 0. Taylor Sturges says:

I love Hillary Maybery. I am a wedding planner in Sun Valley and I work with her all the time she is the best!!!!!

6. 0. andrea says:

Oh I love this combination!! I want pink and blue for my wedding in July and these are the exact colors!! I love how everything is tied together! Do you have a picture of all of the bridal party together? I would love to see it!!