All DIY Projects

Swirl Free Wedding Monogram Downloads

FREE WEDDING INVITAITON

Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower, a party or whenever. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.

Because we adore you so much we’re offering our Swirl Free Wedding Monogram Downloads for your wedding invitation and response card set. Make your own fancy monogram super duper easy and we’re including steps on how to download the invite, the font and where to buy the paper.

1. In order to have the appearance of a monogram you simply need to type your initials at the top of the word sample invite. We used MJ! After typing the initials make a hard return and start typing your text.

2. Download the font here from DaFont, called Freebooter Script.

3. Download the invite, response card and word template here. We already filled in all the text using, Freebooter Script and Times so that all you need to do is change out the names, date and other wording.

4. You can buy the paper and envelopes from Paper Source.

For the invitation, you will need A9 Note Cards and A9 Envelopes. For the response card, you will need A2 Note Cards and A2 Envelopes.

We printed everything on a HP Photosmart C5280 All-in-One.

Free Wedding Invitation

free wedding invitaiton

Categories: All DIY Projects, DIY Printable Wedding Templates
Tags: , ,

Comments

1. 0. Amy says:

the download link is not working :( but thanks for the beautiful font!! Will put it to good use :)

2. 0. weddingchicks says:

hi amy, forgot an ‘s’ on the link! it’s all set!

3. 0. Pamela Alexis says:

Thank you so much for the template, it’s beautiful! I just tried the link & it’s not working.

4. 0. weddingchicks says:

hang on one sec … we are figuring out the problem .. thought it was fixed. (:

5. 0. Pamela Alexis says:

Thanks so much for fixing the link ladies, you guys are so awesome!

6. 0. Marija says:

What an elegant invitation! I love the swirls.

Thanks so much for sharing.

7. 0. Sharon says:

Thanks for these–I’d like to use this for my wedding and downloaded the font and the template, but I see a word document with the text, plus a swirl image in pdf–how do I combine the two into one print-out? Thank you for the help!

8. 0. weddingchicks says:

hi sharon,
    run your paper through your printer and print the design first, then run it through again with your text.
    does that make sense?
    amy (:

9. 0. elizabeth says:

these are so simple, yet elegant!

customized wedding postage would be a great addition to these unique invites. http://www.weddingstamps.us/suggest-a-stamp has a tool which allows brides to plug in a few details of their wedding and get suggestions for personalized wedding postage. very easy and fun!

10. 0. Lynn Osborne says:

This is so beautiful! The downloads worked for me perfectly but the swirl thing at the top of the invitation is in the pdf file and the text of the invite is in the Word document. How do we put them together in the same document to print?

11. 0. Tatiana says:

It’s not working please fix it this is beautiful!

12. 0. jess says:

Hi
    I tried dling the files but I can’t seem to open it up with adobe. Please help!
    thanks!

13. 0. Katie says:

I’ve been trying to download the link into a word document and its saying its a “zipped” file with 0 bytes of info, also that it is corrupt…can you please help I would love to use this for my invites!

14. 0. Theresa says:

Thank you Thank you Thank you for this beautiful invite!!! I don’t mean to sound ungrateful, but is there any way to make this 4.5 x 6.5? thanks again!

15. 0. Kat says:

Thank you so much for the download! Can you tell us how to include our date on the rsvp card?

16. 0. cate says:

I can’t seem to get this download to work. Is it just expired? THANKS!

17. 0. Kimberly says:

How do I get the font into my word program? What are the steps to make the font usable?

18. 0. Aimee says:

I love these invitations & have decided to use them for my wedding, but i’m having a slight problem with the size of the swirl for the actual invite. How do I make it smaller in order to put two on a sheet? I’m terrible with computors! I hope this makes sense :) I LOVE your designs! Thank you!!

19. 0. Aimee says:

…maybe the invite part just isn’t working properly for me either? :(

20. 0. kiasha says:

I can’t download it theres a problem! I just love this invitation please help

21. 0. Kate says:

I can’t download either. What a shame this was the invite we had our hearts set on.

22. 0. Katherine says:

I LOVE this and would love to use it for my invitations! Is it possible to get the high res swirls graphic? I’d like to change the wording of the invite which is messing up the spacing. I would love the have the swirl as a JPEG that i could insert into the word document itself for printing. I tried to print screen, but the quality seemed poor..

23. 0. Tammy says:

Hi,

Can anyone help? How can you edit the RSVP card? We would like to delete one of the M________ line? Is there supposed to be 2? Most RSVP cards I’ve seen only have 1. I’m not great on computers so any help I can get, I’d appreciate! Love the design!

24. 0. Sarah says:

Hi there! I can’t seem to get the download, please help!!!

25. 0. Lucianna says:

I can’t seam to download either? It’s in a Zip file when i try to download and open in word the file is corrupt. Also is their any way to add a Directions or Accomidations with the same beautiful design?

PLEASE HELP???

26. 0. Eve says:

When it’s done downloading, right click once, select open containing Folder, double click on vintage swirls when it takes you to all your programs,and select vintage swirls again. You should be able to see three downloads.

27. 0. Eve says:

How do I combine the text to the swirls, and is it possible to make it fit into a 4.5x 6.5. Thank you

28. 0. erwin says:

great idea from this.

29. 0. Jennifer says:

I Love these DIY wedding invitations. They’ll look great with my custom wedding stamps.

30. 0. Artistic Postage says:

very cute wedding invitations! I love the detailed scroll work and the font!

31. 0. Shandon Brinkerhoff says:

Thank you so much for the template.

32. 0. Haley says:

I have tried several times to download the file but it does not work. Is there a certain program i need to use? Thank you!

33. 0. Lori says:

I try to download the sweet love temple and its just not working.I send it to my i phone and it work there but not my laptop. Can u help?

34. 0. Kimberly Dunn says:

Gorgeous template, will use thanks!
    Kim

35. 0. Jennifer Pullen says:

I LOVE this swirl! Is there anyway to change the color to navy to match my color scheme?

36. 0. Rene says:

Please could you send me this template?

37. 0. Michelle says:

These ideas are incredible. Thank you so much. Been struggling until I found these x

38. 0. Sara says:

This template is beautiful and so easy to work with! Thank you for saving me literally hundreds of dollars. I’m not very design-savvy on my own but I also didn’t want to pay a company a fortune for their cheapest invites that I wasn’t very fond of. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

39. 0. Melanie says:

please send templates

40. 0. Jodie says:

Hi, ive found so many fab things on here but it wont allow me to download them or find them it says click ok to have it download but then cant find anything ive even downloaded chrome

Thanks

41. 0. Helen Lowe says:

web site looks good need to see daughter to see what sort of invites she would like

42. 0. Jo says:

I can’t seem to change the writing pdf won’t let me edit it?

43. 0. Jennifer Lowman says:

44. 0. jaqueline says:

Ola,adorei teu site, voce conhece algum site que disponibilize esses tang em Portugues? .Parabens

45. 0. Jay says:

The link to download isn’t working:(

46. 0. Fernanda says:

Fernanda de Souza Corrêa e Iris Barroso Xavier
    convidam você e sua família para celebrarem conosco esta linda união que agora irá se concretizar no dia 21 de dezembro na Igreja Batista Graciosa Paz, no Bairro Bom Jesus em Mateus Leme MG ás 20:00 horas
    aonde os noivos receberam os comprimentos.

47. 0. Janet says:

Hello.. Is it possible to get the template emailed to me? This would be perfect for my wedding invitations! They are beautiful!!

48. 0. Danielle says:

Hi im really happy with these downloads. Sorry to be a pain but Ive just noticed that on the RSVP where is says Accepts there is a spelling mistake. There is a B instead of an E xx

1. [...] “Monogrammed D with Swirls” to start my day off right. The very first hit was this site, with the perfect font and swirl pattern for my plans. It also included my favorite word – [...]

2. [...] Can’t get enough of the swirl? Use this swirl monogram to spice up your wedding invitation card. With this item and your creativity, you are one step nearer to your dream wedding. Thanks, Wedding Chicks! [...]