PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Maggie Harkov Photography Is Pure Sweetness

Engagment Shoot Ideas

Maggie Harkov, one our New York preferred vendors sent us this Deliciously sweet engagement session taken at The Soda Shop in New York City. Sharon & Chris met in China while they where teaching English. For the past five years they have maintained a long distance relationship from Maryland to New York. It goes to show long distance relationships can work out.

There Engagement Story:

Chris was supposed to be out of town. And, I guess, technically he was “out of town” in that he was out of the “town” of Maryland and was instead in New York City, planning to propose to beautiful Sharon. Waiting for her friend to show up, Sharon was surprised when she saw Chris show up across the street instead. She said at that moment she knew it was coming, but she couldn’t have been more thrilled when he got down on one knee in the middle of Madison Square Park and asked her to be his wife.

Engagement Shoot Ideas

Engagment Session Ideas

Engagment Shoot Ideas

There are so many other creative shots from this Engagement Session that you will not want to miss. Click Here to see them. You are going to swoon over the shoots in Grand Central Station. Maggie did an over the top job on capturing their love story.

tel: 917.753.4583

Comments

1. 0. mery donald says:

so cute! love it!!

2. 0. Maggie Harkov says:

Thanks so much for featuring my work, ladies! You guys are the best! :)

3. 0. bridal girl says:

Cute engagement photos. Congratulations on your wedding.

4. 0. Soiree says:

I love this shoot.

5. Oh my word this shoot is sooo SPECTACULAR!!!!! Gonna have to go check out their blog!

6. 0. www.youtube.com says:

I for all time emailed this weblog post page to all
    my associates, because if like to read it next my contacts will too.

7. 0. Richard says:

It is really a nice and useful piece of information. I’m happy that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

8. Thank you for every other informative blog.
    The place else could I get that kind of information written in such
    a perfect means? I’ve a undertaking that I’m simply now working on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such information.

1. [...] for engagement shoots in soda shops! See more from this shoot here. And remember this sweet shoot, too? Yum. No tags for this post. Article source Leave a comment [...]