An Ace Hotel Bachelorette Party by Promise Tangeman

Ace Hotel Palm Springs

It is official! Promise Tangeman and I are official besties, she is featured 2 weeks in a row on The Wedding Chicks. Long story short, Promise was in the wedding shot by Hugh, which you can see here. Then she brought up the idea of having a photographer at your Bachelorette Party (read more below about that one from Promise) and then she sent me Troy Glover & Amiee’s Strawberry Wedding invitations (Aimee is her sister) and then we officially became besties. I know, it is a lot to take in! But, we think she is pretty freaking fabulous.

Palm Springs Bachelorette Party

From Promise:

I was honored to be a bridesmaid in my good friend Marina’s wedding back in August. She was a beautiful bride. It was killer to see her special day featured here on The Wedding Chicks. Her wedding photographer, Hugh did an awesome job and was super easy to be around the day of! Super cool guy.

But first off… the wedding chicks are OFF THE HOOK! I got married in May and LOVED checking out the site for new and fresh ideas. They rock my socks off and Jocey is REALLY fun! I saw their comment about how fun Marina’s bachelorette party must have been considering there were 12 bridesmaids. AND IT TOTALLY WAS A BLAST.

The best weekend ever in a girls life, ever. haha. Her party was at a killer location, The Ace Hotel in Palm Springs. The set up was rockin. It was amazing that I was able to be there and capture the fun filled lounge time we had together. There were so many fun moments and details to capture. I loved the colors, the textures, the dry heat, the wind through our hair, and the energetic ladies to pal around with.

I know photographing Bachelorette parties is rarely heard of… But, how fun would it be to have images to remember the bonding time of all your favorite girlfriends together to celebrate life and love?!?! I enjoyed this so much, that as a lady, and a photographer, I would love to do this again. I would love to hear from you if this is something that you are interested in.

Share with us if you like the idea of your photographer throwing in a couple of extra hours to photograph you and your ladies. I personally think it is a super idea to have some fun filled images on your last time out as a single lady.

Palm Springs Bachelorette Party

Palm Springs Bachelorette Party

Palm Springs Bachelorette Party

Palm Springs Bachelorette Party

Palm Springs Bachelorette Party

Palm Springs Bachelorette Party

Palm Springs Bachelorette Party

Thanks so much Promise for sharing these and we cannot wait to hear what all you ladies think about having your Bachelorette Party captured.

Comments

1. 0. weddingchicks says:

i want to go to a b-party like this one!! so cute and so much fun!

2. 0. Jamie says:

Love the photos! We’ve been talking to some of our bachelorette party clients about this very idea. The girls are looking fabulous so it’s a great time to capture them on film. I love that you did this!!!

3. 0. PROMISE TANGEMAN says:

So fun. thanks so much. you guys ROCK

4. 0. steve says:

Where can I buy one of those “liquor market” prints? Do you know who the artist is?

5. 0. weddingchicks says:

hey steve – it’s evan hecox. (:

6. bummer! why didn’t i think of this! I would have LOVED to have my bachelorette party photographed! especially by you! these are AMAZING!! It would have been the one time I could have made all my girlies dress up and pretend we are models! :) oh… how FUN! I will remember this though for my sister!!

7. Love these!

8. 0. Jayson says:

Looks like the Bachelorette party was a success. I’ve never thought about a photographer at a party, but I think it’s a great idea – a nice way to bring the whole experience together.

9. What fun pictures and looks like a wonderful venue!

10. 0. Alex Evjen says:

What a fun bachelorette party!!! i’m definitely jotting down ideas…=)

11. This looks great… the photographs are amazing. Some great memories I bet!

12. These photos are insanely cool, stylish and fun all rolled into one! Love them and LOVE the idea of photogs capturing the bachelorette party (especially when the party is as rad as this one). Great idea!

13. 0. marina says:

this was probably the best girls trip of my life. it was just such a great way to relax and have fun with my ladies before all the chaos of the wedding weekend began. much much needed time. the ace hotel ruled and was so central to all the happenings around town. we had so much fun biking around and swimming all day. i feel so blessed to have such a talented friend as promise to have been there to share all of it with me and to help me remember each moment through these incredible photos… oh, and the wedding chicks rule! my wedding is over and i still follow you religiously. :)

14. 0. Erin says:

Robin’s egg blue bikes! Love them! The photography is beautiful as well. Anyone know what kind of camera took these photos?

15. All Nighter? Oh yeah.Are you ready to throw a bachelorette party that your bachelorette will cherish for the rest of her life? New York city never sleps…What a blast! Have a great choice for food and even better for dancing.We all had soooo much fun. Can’t wait until I get engaged so I can do it again!Have agreat fun with bachelorette parties in new york.

1. [...] at The Wedding Chicks blog the “sweeter than honey” ladies have a fabulous post on a bachelorette party. [...]

2. [...] out this post from The Wedding Chicks. These ladies look like they had tons of fun. And don’t you think that it was totally [...]