plumprettysugarrobes

Yellow & Blue Wedding Ideas From Kate Osborne Photography

yellow and blue wedding ideas

Kate Osborne Photography sent us this soft and sweet Utah Wedding. The ceremony took place at the Salt Lake LDS temple. The reception was held at the breathtaking Sundance Ski Resort in, Utah. The wedding was simple, and beautiful event!

yellow wedding ideas

Bird seeds or wildflower seeds in tiny envelopes gently wrapped with twine make a simple yet useful wedding favor. It also looks like they have put a little stamp on the corner of each envelope to personalize the favors. Pure and simple makes this wedding favor quite lovely.

blue bridesmaid dress

blue bridesmaid dresses

fondant wedding cake

This gorgeous cake was homemade the day of the wedding by a drear friend.  Looks delicious and goes along with the whole simply yet perfect theme.  The tall silver canisters filled with wildflowers lined the entrance to the barn to great guests. Another simple yet wonderful idea.

wedding dress with sleeves

The bride had her dress made locally. I adore her wildflower bouquet as well the bright blue iris mixed with the bright yellow wild flowers make a stand out bouquet.

farm house wedding ideas

farm house wedding ideas

Photography : Kate Osborne Photography

Comments

1. 0. weddingchicks says:

we adore the wild flower arrangements!

2. 0. Nickel Weddings says:

absoulutely adorable! LOVE the colors and the atmosphere!

3. 0. Liz says:

The wedding looked beautiful! The more I see the simple wedding themes, the more I love them! I have to agree with the wild flowers as well! They really work! Just out of curiosity, what kind of music was at the reception? Was it a live band? I’m looking into this Chicago Wedding Band for our reception, but I’m trying to gather others thoughts on whether they liked a live band or if a DJ is better.

4. 0. Shayna says:

Love the colors!

5. 0. simone says:

it is so refreshing and lively. i love the icing on the cake. it’s like caresses. it has heart.

6. 0. Steve Osborne says:

Very impressive! You are clearly a photographer to watch.

7. 0. Michelle Pattee says:

Absolutely lovely.

8. 0. Kristen says:

I would love to know where the bridesmaids’ skirts came from. They are gorgeous!

9. 0. Robin says:

I love this! The flowers are great, and the bridesmaid’s outfits too! I wish I knew where the bride got them!

10. 0. Natalie Dalton says:

Gorgeous! What beautiful wedding photography. I really love how the blue and yellow really pops in some of the photos. I also really love the picture of the couple in front of the barn, so cute!

1. [...] Society for Daffodil Day here’s a quick link…Florals: Kate Osborne Photography via The Wedding Chicks | Cake: My Sweet and Saucy | Bow Tie: The Happy Couple | Shoes: Julie Harmsen Photography  [...]

2. […] Crew, Yosemite Wedding Invitations, Yosemite Vista, Matt Alberts Photography, Yellow and Blue Wedding Ideas, Ahwahnee […]