Birdies we still heart you

bird_wedding

Birdies we still heart you. I know some of you are over all the adorable bird wedding things… but we still absolutely adore anything bird related. Are you in aww of the hand painted weding cake, we are in love with the jollybebakery.com JollyBe is located in Park Slope, Brooklyn, and serves the greater New York area.

beau-coup.com made the lovely these tiny bird’s nests symbolize spring and the start of new life. Love those!

The illustration of the bird was taken from the graphics fairy who has some amazing free vintage clip art that you can use.

Comments

1. 0. Celia says:

ooohh, perfect!!!! I have a bird theme! Thanks ladies!

2. 0. weddingchicks says:

no problem… we just love the birdies

3. 0. Blair Van Bussel says:

WOW! That cake is stunning!!!

4. 0. zinchukstudios says:

LOVE IT! That drawing is beautiful!!

5. 0. Penny Patten says:

I love the birds on the cake! How lovely.

6. 0. Merissa Revestir says:

Oh I heart these birdies soo much! The cake is AMAZING! Love the nest! Love the calligraphy and all its flourishes! And I HEART weddingchicks.com!!! Just found you via decor8!

7. Amazing bird cake! It looks like they actually painted on the birds with (hopefully) edible watercolors. Really impressive.

8. that is the most gorgeous wedding cake i have ever ever seen. My all time favorite!

9. 0. Glenn says:

I came to your free vintage bird thank you card page and noticed you could have a lot more traffic. I have found that the key to running a popular website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your niche. There is a company that you can get visitors from and they let you try their service for free. I managed to get over 300 targeted visitors to day to my site. Visit them today: http://bwf.co/2j