Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower, a party or whenever. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.
These oh-so-elegant Table Numbers and Menus Free Wedding Downloads will be perfect for your special day. For the table numbers simply print out and either frame them or use a menu stand. Get our Hues of Blues and Purple Free Thank You Stickers here and see more adorable do-it-yourself wedding projects HERE.
Below are instructions on how to download table numbers 1-16 as well as blank menu templates to go with the thank you labels.
1. Download Table Numbers + Menu here they are compressed in one file.
2. You can order the same postcard card stock from online labels for both the table numbers and the menus.
3. Print out the blank Menu design. Stick it back in your printer in order to insert your menu on the template.
4. To insert your menu simply Download the pdf template from online labels, open up a text editing document and type away.
5. Print it out and you're done.
We simply must thank Dinofa Photographers, a terribly talented New Jersey husband and wife team.
The frames below are from www.anthropologie.com. The ohh so cute CAKE STANDS are from Daisy Lane Gifts, she has some incredibly shabby chic items you must go and peek at. The daisy couple are from www.dinofaphotography.com! The oh so yummy cake photo comes from the super talented Monica Broz be sure to check out her blog www.projectmadlove.com!