All DIY Projects

Wine Label Table Numbers Free Downloads

Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower, a party or whenever. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.

You can get these elegant Wine Label Table Numbers Free Downloads for your special day. Present a clean and modern take on table numbers. These serve a dual purpose; one, to show guests the table numbers and two, to toast to your good fortune. By downloading the below file you can print out these quite easily by using online labels 7 X 3 templates. We have created the files for you to print out tables 1-30, enjoy!

You can either place it over your favorite bottle of wine’s label or buy an unlabeled bottle of wine over at wine23.co.za.

Download Table Numbers Here

Categories: All DIY Projects, DIY Printable Wedding Templates, Sweet Deals Posted By Real Vendors

Comments

1. 0. Lisa Jeffries says:

How very fabulous! Thanks for sharing :-*

2. that’s a really cute idea!

3. that’s a really cute idea!

4. that’s a really cute idea!

5. 0. Callie says:

These are great…I’ll def use them

6. 0. Callie says:

Hey guys. I’m getting a problem with the wine labels. First, there’s no "0"…which would be very handy to have. (There’s no "10")

Also, there grouped in sets like "1,2,3" and "4,5,6". Anyway, I opened the "7,8,9" set and it’s accidentally another "4,5,6" set instead. So there are no numbers 7-10. Is there another place to download from?

Thanks =]

7. 0. weddingchicks says:

thanks callie-
    we re uploaded the file and made sure 789 is in there. Thanks for letting us know.

8. 0. Angela says:

Very cute! But still missing number 10.

Thanks!

9. so glad you like our downloadable wine labels! we actually just launched a whole DIY section on our website (it ties in with our very special DIY section in the summer issue) and has all sorts of fun ways to customize your big day!

10. 0. Katie Reck says:

I LOVE these table numbers! I actually just printed them out and am soaking my wine bottles as we speak! I have a huge request. Do you think you could create the following two templates:
    - gifts
    - guest book
    Thanks for considering this! I am addicted to your site and love all of your ideas! :)

11. 0. Matt Hamilton says:

Special thanks to the WeddingChicks.com for featuring our 7 x 3 wine bottle labels.

;-)
    Matt Hamilton
    matt@onlinelabels.com

12. 0. Sarah says:

I was wondering if you could make one more set of templates, as I am going to have 14-16 tables and yours only go to table 13? I would really appreciate it!!!

13. 0. Amanda says:

Yay for posting this! You saved the day!!!

14. 0. LaKeda says:

Wondering if there is any way to combine the numbers/documents. Im having close to 30 tables and while I dont expect you to have each of these numbers, it would be nice to somehow be able to put the individual numbers on here so we can adjust as we need to…just a thought

15. 0. pluriupdawl says:

Featured styles include raised edges, quality felt and chip holders

16. 0. Glorbitotix says:
  17. 0. Jichedele says:

I have mentioned previously that playing live poker has built great contacts for me and the Though a fictitious character, she is my idol of strength.

18. 0. Kesacelmwes says:
  19. 0. WoognipsAgogs says:
  20. 0. Peessebip says:
  21. 0. liavaipadneva says:
  22. 0. BibPletBill says:
  23. 0. brockyblord says:

Online Betting Poker. Play online all popular betting games for free or real money. Learn our special online gambling and playing strategy.

24. 0. Psydrandneore says:

Online Poker Games from Pinnacle Poker, online poker tournaments and world Name then click on the link to download and install the free poker software.

25. 0. Heather says:

I LOVE these!!! I printed them out, cleaned up the bottles and am ready to go. The only thing I noticed is that 7″ is slightly too tall for most of my bottles, so I trimmed the labels down to 6″ by taking 0.5″ off both ends. This worked much better.

26. 0. Enventemainge says:

Enventemainge, http://www.stupidslab.com/ – purchase ativan online Most of these symptoms will fade, but when in doubt patients should seek the opinion of their prescribing doctor to determine if the dosage and/or medication is the right one for them. http://www.stupidslab.com/ – lorazepam online

27. 0. Colleen says:

I am not able to find the free template for this. Can anyone help?

28. 0. Nicole says:

Very cute idea

29. 0. Angela says:

Love this website!!! What more could a girl asked for, it has everything for an ideal wedding day…love it love it !!! So exciting will be spreading the word to all my kiwi girlfriends!!! Fab ideas:)

30. 0. Brenda Spencer says:

Thank you for these labels they are just what I needed
    have printed out 1 -12 no problems very straight for ward even for me an absolute computer novice.

31. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run
    into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My site has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

32. 0. Angela says:

I absolutely love these labels. I’ve been looking everywhere for a template for table numbers…my wedding is a week away and I was not happy with anything. I happened to stumble upon these and they are perfect, except I am having about 40 tables. Is there any way you can create a few more? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!

33. In the event that objects aren’t used you will push it lower back to once every single 2 or 3 months, however be sure you tend to be doing it usually sufficient that the scale build isn’t yet visable when your clean the product.
    For centuries beyond and since recently because the
    early twentieth century, it had been popular practice to include ground coffee to
    liquid as part of a saucepan, bring it in order to the
    cook creating the coffee to permeate water, .

34. 0. modern table says:

Needless to say, some tables could get scratched
    so seek advice from the producer of your very own particular
    table in order to see just what is suggested. For one particular pleasing, wide and welcome dining table, the
    oval shape can serve enhanced. Oval glass dining table is actually
    a consign in which all ancestors subsist jointly share
    any troubles and also any enjoyment.Recently there is no very good
    hardship in cleaning a glass eating table and also with
    exclusive the little effort a clean table might be had.

35. 0. Uta says:

Bipolar is much more prevalent as part of guys than females and is additionally found in children and also adolescents along with found across
    every one of the cultures and ethnic groups. Considering it can try to be confusing, because there is a good deal of misinformation out
    recently there. Eliminating some foods after your diet often helps Candida treatment, these types of as sugar, alcohol, enhanced
    grains/flours, and vinegar.This particular yeast is actually harmless and also
    forms role of the very big wide range of some other bacteria found in the human body.
    It additionally performs great for breaking the tranquilizer habits and also it is also extremely
    worthwhile as part of anorexia nervosa.

36. 0. Cathern says:

I got this web site from my buddy who shared with
    me concerning this web page and now this time I am browsing this web page
    and reading very informative articles here.

37. Needless to say, some tables can get scratched so seek advice from the manufacturer of your particular table
    in order to see what exactly is ideal. Their beauty,
    worthwhile, past times experiences attached in their eyes and
    any usage, all combined render it a perfect fit for just about any of the antique enthusiasts in
    order to have them. A strong important focus is whether or not
    or not the oval glass dining table is actually made
    from is actually encircled in wood or otherwise not.

38. Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all important infos.
    I would like to peer extra posts like this .

39. 0. Caroline says:

Paving the right rocks within the driveway is important as
    it is actually the starting thing a guest puts his eye on and also gives the first impression.
    The steeplejack must be competent as part of the
    main building areas like carpentry, brick laying and also
    tiling, but that is actually all. whenever bricklaying Melbourne is complete,
    sweep good sand over the patio in order to fill as part of the.
    british or perhaps at the metro tile store Devon, generally there
    is certain to be something in order to please everyone.
    Learn how to break points up inside simple analogies, examples and also concepts for them.

40. 0. alexa spurr says:

Good idea

41. 0. laura says:

Does anyone have advice for how to secure these labels on the wine bottles? Double-sided tape? Glue? Thanks for any insight!

42. I don’t know if it’s just me oor iff everyone else encountering problems with you blog.
    It seems like some of the written tdxt within your content are
    running off thee screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback
    and let me know if this is happening to them aas well?
    This might be a problem with my browser because I’ve had this happen before.
    Thanks

43. 0. sarah says:

love them

44. i love to get a free samples if you have some thank you

45. 0. Tsang Miko says:

Thanks for sharing ^^

46. 0. Kiona says:

Absolutely love these..

47. 0. Tina says:

I really want to use these wine labels for my wedding, but when I download the numbers, it’s in landscape and they are in sets of 3 on one page. I feel like there should be one number per page and they should be vertical. Anyone have any advice ? Thanks!

48. 0. Peg says:

I can not find where I can download table numbers for the wine bottles.
    Please help

49. 0. Solar installer says:

Surely solar energy is what all countries around the world
    ought to be promoting?

The huge benefits of using green energy has been proven over and over again.

The cost savings can be vast for business operations and the general public alike.

It always amazes me how many people still need to be convinced of the cost
    savings that can be made from installing solar panels.

50. 0. Jocelyn says:

I am on search of a 40, can you help me?

51. 0. mindzoom review says:

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thanks, Howwever I am having issues with
    your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I am unable to join it.
    Is there anyone else getting identical RSS issues? Anyone that
    knows the solution wil you kindly respond? Thanx!!

52. 0. Margarito says:

Here are five places you can advertise your small business online for free without
    actually placing an ad. Using specific keywords heightens your search engine ranking for applicable searches.

Regularly improve and update your products to enable you build a solid
    connection with your customers.

53. You could certainly see your skills within the article
    you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t
    afraid to mention how they believe. All the time

54. Do you desire to look your best for your partner? Does the thought of enticing your partner occasionally cross your mind? Whether you are going on your honeymoon, want to reignite your love with your husband or having a romantic dinner at home with your boyfriend, the sexy lingerie makes your perfect companions.Donning sexy lingerie takes the confidence of women to the next level. The feel of the silky lingerie and the flirty laces are the perfect way to make your partners go weak on their knees and you will be able to deepen your romance and the bond with your partner.Lingerie not only makes the ideal clothing for a romantic encounter, but also enhances the look of your apparels. However great your dress may look like, but if you does not wear a perfect shaped lingerie underneath, the exact fitting and the charm of the dress would not be realized and the apparel will not do perfect justice.Many women are of the notion that lingerie is for those you have an average rail thin body, sexy eyes and enchanting smile. But, the fact is that they have to change their notion!? The slim figure is the new in thing of this century. Earlier, women with voluptuous body were preferred by all and those women having slim figure were considered sickly. Now-a-days the women having voluptuous body try to slim down their figure and start to lose their self confidence as they believe that they can’t don the sexy lingerie. But, for those women there is great news! The plus size lingerie London can be their ideal solution. Self confidence is what you need. Who can say that if you have the bodily features like the Victorian Goddess you cannot look sexy in your bedroom? Looking sexy is just the mind game.This sexy lingerie are being demanded more and more by women who want to accentuate their looks, don the enchanting feel and ignite their love! There is lingerie for all, be it thin, medium size or large sized. There is no perfect or standard size. The sexy lingerie London understands that all women are created differently and these differences set all apart and they may have unique requirements too. So, there is something for all.So, don’t be shy or resist yourself from purchasing this lingerie. In fact choose the one that accentuates your curve, increases your confidence and takes the best out of you!
    海外ファッション通販 http://www.freepeopleonepiecetojp.com/

1. [...] Fino Wino: Customize your wine bottles with wine labels (a la Wedding Chicks). [...]

2. [...] These (bottom right) were done by Martha Stewart, and you can download the label templates from the WeddingChicks. Wine Logbook [...]

3. [...] adhesive paper. An great DIY project for those crafters out there! Wedding Chicks even created a free template just for this Martha Stewart idea. Now anyone can do [...]

4. [...] Table Numbers — Red wine on tables with printable table number labels. [...]

5. [...] {Chalkboard Table Numbers – thebridalsolutionllc.com} {Winte Bottle Table Numbers – weddingchicks.com} {Table Number Runner – southcoastweddingblog.com.au} {Olive Branch Table Numbers – [...]

6. [...] Elegant Wine Label Table Numbers Free Downloads [...]

7. […] I created a label in Photoshop, with our names & the date}   {for the reds, I found these awesome free printable lables, and added them to some pink paper with a few stitches. This way, we could use the bottles as table […]