plum pretty sugar

Personalized Wedding Favors From Jones Soda

We love the idea of anything personalized for your wedding. Even more so if you know it is going to be used or eaten and not thrown into the trash. One of our top wedding picks is personalized sodas by Jones Soda. First off, they are super cute & tasty and secondly, they come in wide variety of flavors and colors to match any theme.

Jones Soda makes it super easy for you to upload your photo they also offer some other really cool features like editing the Label on the back of the soda as well. So.. it is completely unique.

We took some of our favorite photographers and threw up a few engagement shoots onto the Jones Soda website and viola a totally cute wedding favor.

top orange soda Vue Photography
top purple soda Sloan Photographers
top blue buggle gum soda Jessica Strickland

bottom purple soda The Image Is Found

Comments

1. 0. Monica says:

I love personalized labels for weddings, anything personalized is great in my opinion! I saw the Jones Soda personalized labels and, while I love the labels, I don’t really like Jones Soda so this didn’t work for me. But! I did find really cute labels from bottleyourbrand.com and I put them on bottles of really good root beer. Same idea but with a beverage I actually like!

2. 0. lmariea says:

I have a friend who made her own Jones soda labels in Adobe InDesign. It was perfect, since that was her married name. ;) They turned out super cute.

3. 0. Donnie says:

Choosing the right Wedding Favours can be such a time consuming and difficult decision.

Do you want glitz and glamour? Do you want understated and elegant? Do you want the wow factor, quirky favours, useful favours and do you spend £3.00 or £1.00 per favour?

Decisions decisions…..and it doesn’t stop there…..Do you want DIY favours or do you want someone to do all the shopping around and hard work for you.

Hopefully that’s where you can all on our expertise and excellent service. Highland Favours offers Scottish Tablet Wedding Favours exactly to your specifications – we can provide and source almost every single type of favour packaging you can imagine, and will fill the packaging with our amazing Homemade Scottish Tablet and deliver right to your door.

Why Scottish Tablet: It tastes amazing! It’s handmade and receives fantastic feedback! It’s extremely fashionable to have Scottish Tablet Wedding Favours, especially in the Scottish Year of Homecoming! It avoids Chocolate and boring Sugared Almonds! It delights your guests!

See how we can help make your favours choices as simple as possible by completing our short questionnaire in the Made to Measure section of our Wedding Favour website http://www.Highlandfavours.co.uk.

4. 0. Joanne Karneffel says:

Where do I purchase these bottles with bride and grooms name on the bottle

5. 0. Meridith says:

Hey There. I found your blog the use of msn. This is a really smartly written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful info.

Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

6. 0. blogspot.com says:

obviously like your website but you need
    to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.
    Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding
    it very bothersome to inform the truth however I will surely come again again.

7. I’m not sure exactly why but this blog is loading extremely slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end?
    I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.