All DIY Projects

FREE DAY OF MATERIAL TEMPLATES

DIY Down-loadable Templates
2×2 Label Stickers Great for Favor Boxes – You can buy them here.
Click here to Download Black & White Labels
Click here to Download Chocolate and Robin’s Egg Labels

4×6 Menu Cards – You can buy them Download the word document here from Avery.
Download Black & White Menus
Download Chocolate and Robin’s Egg Menus

Escort Cards – You can buy them here.
Click here to Download Black Escort Cards
Click here to Download Chocolate and Robin’s Egg Escort Cards

DIRECTIONS
2×2 Labels
Insert proper sized labels and print!
4×6 Menu CardsDownload the word document here from Avery.
First, print out our blank Menus on the card stock. (Print design without text.)
Second, use the Avery template to type in your menu.
Last, put the printed Menus back into printer and print again with your menu text.
Escort Cards
Insert proper sized labels and print!
Get a great pen and use your best cursive! (:

Day of material wedding templates are a little present from the Chicks, we hope you enjoy them!

Use red, hot pink, or kelly green along with the black & white designs! This will give your event a fresh and modern look! Delicately place a few of your favorite chocolates in a gift box and seal it with the 2×2 label for a treat everyone will surely love. Simple, delicious and cost effective.

The labels are on 2×2 from onlinelabels.com. They can be used for candles or little gift boxes. We used a super cute kraft pillow box and filled them with Jelly Bellies! You can buy a 10lb bulk bag for $81.00. Who does not love yummy Jelly Bellies? The escort card holders can be found at Plum Party. They come in a set of 8 for $12 and a variety of colors!

These are the only color and design choices available for free download at the moment, but check back for new and different designs!

Categories: All DIY Projects, DIY Printable Wedding Templates, Sweet Deals Posted By Real Vendors

Comments

1. 0. beth says:

Thank you for posting these! They are gorgeous! However the link to download the Black & White labels (first link) isn’t working.

2. 0. amy says:

hi beth!
    we are fixing that link ASAP!

3. 0. sarah says:

WOW! Happy Holidays to us!! Thanks for these great downloads! Awesome!!

4. 0. jeana says:

Those are GREAT I wishthey were my colors, maybe you will offer something in Brown & Lime green the next time around. My friend will love the robins egg blue and brown I will send her over here right away.

5. 0. John Heil says:

these are awesome, thanks for posting! I’ll be sharing these great links in my blog! thanks :)

6. 0. Latrice C. says:

Thanks for posting these, they are great! I will be sure to let my readers know in a blog!

Thanks

7. 0. Tabitha says:

These are AWESOME!

8. 0. Erica says:

Thank you for sharing. They are very elegant. Have a Happy New Year!

9. 0. Melinda says:

Great download! I’ll be linking on my blog.

10. 0. Michelle says:

How do I remove the word "enjoy" on the favor tags?

11. 0. Liz says:

I love the black and white templates with the green!! Where can I find the green escort card holders… those are so simple, I adore them!!

12. 0. unjuffvenelot says:

Hello ! http://www.sportscolumn.com/archives/000222.html
    jony We’re gonna need a few more people cheering for us. I’ll tell you why

13. 0. evitigTag says:

Questions and answers about Wholesale cell phone and Bjs wholesale club. http://suglobo.com/

14. 0. sarah says:

why aren’t you able to type on the menus?

15. 0. westsidewedding says:

These are awesome! Thanks so much!!

16. 0. Nely says:

Thanks so much for posting these. I was having a hard time with the word document from avery . It says it no longer exist ? any suggestions? Thanks again!

17. 0. NYC Bride says:

Why does everything download as a PDF? We can’t edit any of the items??? Nice website, but false info Free Free what if we can’t use it. Please help – looking for menu.

18. 0. kiesha h says:

is this still avalable for download, if so can you pls tell me how i can download them….thank you!

19. 0. jeanne says:

i would like the link for download as well. it seems the links above do not work. thank you!

20. 0. jewel says:
  21. 0. Patty says:

Wish I could download the robin’s egg blue and brown cards! They are absolutely adoreable!
    Many thanks!

22. 0. Kyla says:

Love the escort cards and the menus but the link to Avery is broken. Can you please fix it? Thank you!

Kyla

23. I am glad for writing to make you understand what a extraordinary encounter my cousin’s princess enjoyed using your webblog. She discovered a wide variety of things, not to mention what it is like to have a marvelous teaching style to have many others really easily have an understanding of a number of hard to do matters. You truly exceeded our expectations. I appreciate you for producing such warm and helpful, healthy, explanatory and as well as easy tips on this topic to Lizeth.

24. 0. Erick says:

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend
    your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a appropriate deal.

I have been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered brilliant clear concept

25. It’s the best time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to counsel you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I want to read more things about it!

26. 0. Shelley says:

Unable to download the word template from Avery for the free printable black and white menu card could there be a problem with the Avery website?
    Kind regards
    Shelley

27. 0. Caleb says:

I got this web page from my pal who shared with me regarding this
    website and now this time I am visiting this web site and reading
    very informative articles at this time.

28. 0. Zulma says:

Power – Point has become suxh a commoin business standard that a ordinary Power – Point presentation iss immediately markled as such.
    Power – Point iss magnanimous way to educate and create interesting presentations that will engross
    your audience. You can search over for Power – Point ttemplates according to the category of the topic.

29. Touche. Great tablice pamiątkowe reasons. Sustain the
    great spirit.

This particular text statuetki is priceless. When do I discover more?

30. 0. opieka niemcy says:

Great delivery. Sound opieka niemcy justifications. Maintain the great work.

This kind of post opieka praca niemcy is priceless.
    How could I read more?

31. 0. 232 says:

Hi, 232 simply wanted to mention, I enjoyed
    this article 11968. That was inspiring 11968. Carry on submitting!

32. Great delivery. Outstanding projektowanie wnętrz Radom
    discussions. Maintain the great spirit.

This kind of info p10570 is priceless. When might I find out more?

33. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the structure of your site?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But
    maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

34. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for teeth straightening

35. venus gillette free samples

36. 0. p7576 says:

What’s up, p7576 wanted to mention, I enjoyed this blog post 5687.
    This became funny stomatolog radom. Continue writing!

37. What’s up, transport medyczny I would like to mention, I
    liked this article link. It seemed to be helpful transport medyczny.
    Keep going posting!

38. 0. 23371 says:

Hi, 23371 just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this article 9513.
    It was actually practical 8700. Continue writing!

39. 0. sprzątanie says:

Incredible points. Great sprzątanie reasons. Maintain the good effort.

This particular post sprzątanie is worth everyone’s attention.
    How could I garner more information?

40. 0. botox Radom says:

Hi there, botox Radom wanted to say, I enjoyed this article
    kamery Radom. This was helpful botox Radom.
    Carry on posting!

41. 0. odżywki says:

Hi there, odżywki just wanted to tell you, I liked this article odżywki na siłę.

That was practical odżywki dla kulturystów. Keep submitting!

42. 0. tanie odżywki says:

Hello, tanie odżywki simply wanted to mention, I liked this article transport medyczny Lublin.
    This had been helpful reduxil. Keep on publishing!

43. Touche. Outstanding transport medyczny Toruń
    justifications. Sustain the great effort.

This kind of text transport medyczny Toruń is invaluable.
    Where can I read more?

44. Touche. Solid odżywki dla kulturystów justifications.
    Continue the great effort.

This information p150570748 is priceless. Where might I garner more information?

1. [...] over to the Wedding Chicks’ blog and pick up these gorgeous menu cards, gift labels and escort card templates for free. Step-by-step instructions and links to card sizes and supplies you need to purchase are [...]